Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Dupe of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed!

Another Day, Another Dupe!


Drugstore Dupe of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Dupe Alerts is my favorite post to write! :-) I've been on a role recently so make sure to check out my previous Dupe Alerts! Today I wanted to share a pretty spot on dupe of my all time favorite blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed. I've had this blush for years, old packaging and all haha. It pairs with pretty much any look and it's the one I go to most days! It retails for $28 but the dupe is only $8!
Drugstore Dupe of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Here's Tarte Exposed and Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose! They're are both a matte pink nude, perfect everyday shade! :-) Something to point out too is that with Milani you get 17g of product... #blushfordays! Tarte has 5.6g of product so Milani is cheaper and you tons more for your money. They're both smooth, silky and blend effortlessly. I will say Tarte Exposed lives up to the 12 hour claim and the Milani blush will start fading within 5 hours or so.
Drugstore Dupe of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Here are the swatches! :-) Really similar right? You can tell in the pic above that Tarte Exposed is very loved to say the least haha so I'm excited to know that once I run out I don't need to spend another $28.

I hope this Dupe Alert was helpful and I highly recommend the Milani Rose Powder Blushes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment